Tickets & Hours
- Do my tickets include tastings and food, or will I need to purchase additional tokens?
- What are the hours?
- Where can I buy tickets?
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- What are the ticket prices?
General Information – All Taste Washington Events
- Can I bring my infant or child?
- Is there a designated driver ticket?
- Where can I stay overnight?
- What is the appropriate ID to enter the event?
- Can I purchase wine at the event?
- What do I do with my wine glass?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Is Taste Washington a green event?
Where is Taste Washington held?
Red & White Party: AQUA by El Gaucho
Taste Washington on the Farm: TBD
The New Vintage: TBD
Seminars: Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Grand Tasting: CenturyLink Field Event Center
Seminars: Four Seasons Hotel Seattle offers valet parking for a fee. There are also several pay lots within walking distance.
Grand Tasting: There are two adjacent lots to CenturyLink Field Event Center – the CenturyLink Field Event Center Garage and the North Lot (on the north end of the football field). Parking is $20 per day. *subject to change
Your ticket price is all-inclusive. There are NO additional tasting fees or tokens needed. All wine and food samples are included in your tickets.
Red & White Party: TBA
Taste Washington on the Farm: TBA
The New Vintage: TBA
Grand Tasting: TBA
Ticket sales: TBA
We will have limited tickets available at the door. To purchase Grand Tasting tickets at the door, the CenturyLink Field Event Center box office will be open at 11am on Saturday and Sunday.
Red & White Party: TBD
On the Farm: TBD
The New Vintage: TBD
Grand Tasting: TBD
No. Infants or children are not allowed at Taste Washington. All Taste Washington attendees must be at least 21 years of age with valid ID.
No. We do not offer a designated driver ticket price.
Many downtown hotels have put together special rates and packages for Taste Washington weekend.
According to Washington State law, only patrons age 21 or older may enter alcohol service areas at the venue. The only acceptable forms of identification for proof of age are:
- Driver’s License from any US State or Province of Canada
- Identification Card from any US State or Providence of Canada
- US Military Active Service or Dependent ID
- Merchant Marine Card
- Official International Passport issued by any nation
- Current Temporary WA State Driver’s License or ID card
Please note that all IDs must show date of birth, signature (except military ID’s), photograph of bearer, and expiration date. If any information on the ID is missing or obscured for any reason, it is invalid. Permanent resident cards and ID cards issued by US Territories do not fall under the categories above and are not considered valid.
No. Wine is not available to purchase at the event.
Take it home with you! Our glasses are a commemorative token from the event and we hope you will enjoy it for years to come.
No. Taste Washington is an indoor event and no smoking is permitted.
Taste Washington works to minimize the environmental impact of our event. Our efforts include:
- Recycling all empty wine bottles
- Recycling any wine glasses left behind by guests
- Providing composting stations in each of our tasting pods for easy access by each restaurant
- Providing recycling stations throughout the event
Subscribe to the Taste Washington Newsletter